Working in partnership with key staff and functions, our aim is to assist you in achieving your business goals through specific objective based projects that address the strategic and/or operational needs of the organisation.
Examples of consultancy projects include:
- Career/personal development planning
- Coaching - individuals and teams
- Development of modular training materials for own use
- Evaluation/reporting for specific departments/projects/teams.
- Interim project/staff management
“Transformation means ... fundamentally changing the way the organisation thinks, the way it responds, the way it leads."
Former IBM CEO Lou Gerstner
- Non-managerial supervision
- Team challenges/development programmes
- Training needs analysis and training strategy development
- Needs Analysis - Having agreed an outline proposal, we will undertake a more detailed analysis of your needs, using a range of appropriate methods. This could involve face-to-face or telephone interviews with relevant staff, or observing teams at work.
- Proposal - We will present our suggestions based on the results of the needs analysis. This usually includes specifying objectives, methods of delivery and evaluation criteria.
- Design - We will design a bespoke service to meet agreed objectives, using the most appropriate approach for your situation.
- Delivery – We are committed to achieving tangible results. We will therefore ensure that all agreed services are delivered according to specified objectives and quality standards.
- Evaluation – We will produce a detailed evaluation of the overall project including analysis of objectives achieved, and any suggested future requirements.
- Follow-up – We will either agree follow-up activities at the outset, or they may be agreed as a result of recommendations made at the evaluation stage. These might include:
- on-going coaching of nominated staff
- progress analysis/reports
- delivery of (further) training sessions.
For more information and a personalised consultation please contact us or complete the form below.